Fever Screening That Helps Protect Your Staff And Customers
The WHO recommends daily temperature testing of employees as part of a safe return to work protocol.
Temperature testing thermal screening solutions are designed to help get your business back to work. Instantly scan and test body temperature of staff and customers before they enter your shop or premises.
Return to work safely
Irish Experts In Thermographics
Thermal body temperature detection warning systems
A common symptom of coronavirus is a high temperature and fever
Accurate Thermographic cameras to monitor staff and customers.
Identify any early risks that can help keep your staff and customers safe.
Email alerts with screenshots to help notify staff of any risks
- the Fever Screening console
- the temperature scanning equipment
- full HD display screen
- Visual and Audible alarms
- accurate to .5 degrees centigrade
StandardBusy Shops and Businesses
- All of the Entry Level features AND:
- The scanning system is accurate to .3 degrees centigrade
- It takes approximately one second to detect the surface skin temperature and display it on the screen.
- The system can send alerts to designated persons by email when an activation occurs.
CorporateLarge venues - High Volume
- All of the Standard features AND:
- Capable of scanning temperatures at far greater distances
- Determine if they are wearing face masks as part of a PPE requirement
- Solution for a reception or entrance area maintaining social distancing
"I have worked with Gerry for a number of years and his monitoring systems and support are the best.
"Really fast, accurate and simple to use"
"The fever screening system was installed two days after I contacted FeverScreen. The temperature testing is really accurate, easy to use and gives my staff and customers some extra security"
Is your workplace hoping to reopen after Ireland’s Covid-19 lockdown restrictions?
The WHO recommends daily temperature testing for a safe return to work. Feverscreen.ie can hep by providing your business with state-of-the art technology to detect fever or high temperature in a person before they enter. In the wake of the COVID 19 lockdown, we can use body temperature screening to monitor temperature that will help keep your staff and customers safe.